- Carefully Cut out the buddies on the white paper.
- Trace it onto the black paper and cut it out.
- Glue it onto the middle of the front of the purple paper, have the paper be horizontal.
- Next have your child copy the Goodbye poem, exactly as I did. I gave you an extra paper to practice on.
- Glue it inside the purple paper.
- Have them sign it.
There will be a special folder in the kindergarten bin. Please have it ready by next weekend when you pick up their last work.
Everyone needs to do this for their buddies.
If you would like to make additional cards that is fine!
Here is the buddy list:
8th grader Kindergartner
Evangelina Valentina, Charlie Lew
Sarah Rena, Caterina
Courtney Zoe, Jerome
Lizzie Ava, Alexis
Charlie Charlie M.
Francesca Marin, Madison
Carlie Carmen, Cameron
Ben Charles G.
Sam Santino, Mark
Erin Ella, Ellie