Register Now for the 4th Annual SJS 5K Run & Fun on Saturday, May 18th
Please join us for a beautiful day at Lake Quannapowitt and the Wakefield Town Common supporting our school
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
ALL ARE WELCOME!
Saturday, May 18, 2019
- 5K chip-timed run starts at 10 a.m. Clock a fast official time on our level, picturesque course around Lake Q for $25 for advance registration or $30 for same-day registration
5K Men's winner: $50 prize
5K Women's winner: $50 prize
5K Grade 8 and under winner: $50 prize
- 5K stroller-friendly untimed walk will start shortly after the runners. $15
- 1 mile fun run for children 12 and under around the Wakefield Town Common. $10
1 mi Kid’s Fun Run winner ages 8-12: Fitbit
1 mi Kid’s Fun Run winner under 8: Vivofitbit, Jr.
- Come and enjoy our FREE health & wellness fair on the Wakefield Town Common from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. We'll have
DJ – Demo Fitness Classes – Vendors - Raffles
Bounce House – Food - and Much More!
You can earn prizes for registering and soliciting pledges!
Individual Pledge-Raising Contest
The top five (5) students who raise the most money in pledges* will receive the student’s choice of a no uniform or no homework pass, plus the following cash prize:
- 1st Place $150 cash
- 2nd Place $125 cash
- 3rd Place $100 cash
- 4th Place $75 cash
- 5th Place $50 cash
*To be eligible for any individual prize, a student must raise a minimum of $350 in pledges.
Classroom Participation Contest
Every classroom that raises an amount equal to $25 per student (so, for example, for a class with 10 students, at least $250) will earn one of the following prizes, to be determined based upon majority vote of the students in the class:
- Ice cream party for the class
- Extra recess for the class
- One night of no homework for the whole class
We will have a school-wide no uniform day if the 5K meets its goal of raising $15,000.
Sign up now at https://www.runreg.com/sjs5k!
Once you register, a personalized pledge page will automatically be created for each registrant.
- You'll receive the link and instructions via e-mail.
- It only takes a few minutes to complete the template that is already set up and share it with friends and family via e-mail or social media.
- Be sure to join the team for your class to track progress in the classroom participation contest!
Thank you for your support! We can't wait to see you there!