- Sturdy Folder with pockets to take home daily work
- 3 additional pocket folders for: (Science; Music; Spanish)
- 1 dozen sharpened #2 pencils.
- 2 mechanical pencils, with refills only if they know how to use them properly. Otherwise, regular pencils are better!
- Markers (BOTH thick and thin markers) *No permanent ink.
- 4 highlighters. (These come in very handy!)
- 1 Box of crayons (48 or 64).
- 2 glue sticks (No liquid glue).
- 1 pair of scissors (regular points).
- Desk size scotch tape dispenser with 1 or 2 refills of tape. (We use tape in our notebooks.) The weighted desk size dispensers are much easier for the students to use. 😊
- 2 separate wide ruled spiral notebooks (8 in. by 10.5 in.) (These are used for Reading and Megawords.)
- 2 packages of Post-It sticky notes. (3 inch square)
- 1 GALLON size box of slide lock storage bags. (These are excellent for desk tools! They fit easily into the desk, and supplies are easily visible.) I will provide each student with a colorful tool tote.
- 2 boxes of Kleenex or another brand of tissue. (We may need more in January!)
- 2 rolls of paper towels. (Used as placemats for snack and lunch, in addition to cleaning up spills and wiping desks) May need more in January.
- 2 containers of Clorox or another brand of disinfecting wipes. We use these frequently to clean and sanitize the desks.
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer or container of hand wipes.
- (Optional): seat cushion of their choice for their chair.
Saint Joseph School Assignment Books will be sold for $4.00 to each third grade student during the first week of school.
** Please bring in all supplies during the first few days of school, so we can get everything ORGANIZED!!! (One of my favorite words!) Please label personal belongings.